Grace Thoughts: It's my wedding anniversary!

Congrats to me and my hubby! It's our wedding anniversary today. Woke up earlier than usual to suprise my hubby with an anniversary breakfast in bed. Boy! did he love that. He loves eating breakfast early and me not so much, but that is what love is, do things with your spouse in mind.
Here are my thoughts for today: To be happy in your marriage one essential principle to imbibe is this: Never try to change your spouse, it is not in your power to do so! Some school of thought say change(character) is not possible (that is up for debate- send your comment on that), so don't try. Marriage is all about compromise!
To conclude this thought, i'll refer to my ultimate authorithy in love - The Holy Bible. According to 1COR 13 VS 4-8:
Love is Patient
Love is Kind
It is does envy
It does not boast
It is not Proud
It is not Rude
It is not Self-seeking
It is not easily Angered (I need your grace o God)
It keeps no Record of Wrongs
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth
It always Protects
Always Trusts
Always Hopes
Always Perseveres
LOVE NEVER FAILS!
So keep on loving..............
Ciao! and God Bless.

Comments

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Mama. D Lord who begun dis good work in Ur lives, will certainly accomplish same, Amen. More & Fresh Loving, Fulfilling, Blessed, Favored, Fruitfil & Happy Married Life 2 U & Ur Hubby. So Happy 4 U!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Eight years to reply *sighs*. Sorry about this Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts