Little know it all

When I was a wee (little) kid, I looked up to those aunties who seemed to know it all : what to wear, how to wear it and to what occasion. They had info on what was trendy, knew health tip and what brand of products was best for them. They knew what they wanted and what they could not stand. Oh! how i envied them and wanted to be just like them when I grow up. I thought it was an "abi ni bi" (in born) and not an ability acqured. But i'll tell something folks something nobody told me growing up (or my parents sounded it a million times but i just did not grasp... .who knows?), you have to search for knowledge, read, listen, watch and absorb it anywhere and everywhere (media, people, situations, environment etc.). See Prov 4 vs 5 (just read the whole book). Gotta go! will continue another day(or maybe later today)

Comments

  1. Good suggestion, i thinks i'll try the whole book

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MerciDesigns thanks for your comments i appreciate and like you decided read the whole book of prov. its refreshing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts